Armstrong Bank is a family-oriented bank with a long tradition of serving the people of Oklahoma and Arkansas. We provide personalized service throughout the mortgage application and home buying process. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or looking for your next house to accommodate a new stage of life, the experienced and friendly mortgage lenders at Armstrong Bank can help you make it happen.
We are proud to offer mortgage services at each of our Armstrong locations. We also have specialized offices in Muskogee, Vian, Fort Smith and Springdale. Every mortgage department is staffed with a knowledgeable and hardworking team, ready and waiting to make your home ownership dream a reality.
Ready to start the process? Let us connect you with a mortgage lender in your area. Apply online or give us a call today at 1-888-680-2655.
Home Loans in Oklahoma and Arkansas
- Conventional Loans - Conventional mortgage loans feature fixed interest rates and extended loan terms to qualified borrowers.
- VA Loans: The Veterans Administration offers 100% financing on mortgages for eligible veterans, service members, and surviving spouses. There is no Private Mortgage Insurance on a VA Loan.
- Section 184 Loans: The Indian Housing Loan Guarantee Program offers home financing with a minimum down payment to approved Native American families.
- USDA Rural Development Loans: The U.S. Department of Agriculture offers financing on single-family dwellings to buyers who meet the low-income guidelines.
- FHA Loans: The Federal Housing Administration provides home financing with a minimum down payment and longer terms. This loan is attractive for borrowers looking to repair their credit while still receiving a low rate. Many first-time buyers also find the low down payment option attractive.
Mortgage down payment assistance programs:
- MAP Funds: The Housing Authority of the Cherokee Nation offers a mortgage assistance grant up to $20,000 that can be used for down payment assistance and closing costs for qualified borrowers.
- MCC: The Mortgage Credit Certification Program helps borrowers obtain a tax credit that reduces their mortgage interest costs each year.
- HSP: FHL Bank Topeka offers a mortgage assistance grant for first-time home buyers up to $7,500 that can be used for down payment assistance and closing costs for qualified borrowers.
Apply for a Mortgage Loan Today!
At Armstrong Bank, we strive to achieve satisfaction for every mortgage customer by providing friendly and expert service. We know that buying a home is about more than numbers. As a home buyer, you’re fulfilling a dream, providing shelter for your family, and building financial security for the future.
To learn more about our home loan products and services, visit with a knowledgeable loan officer at one of our convenient locations throughout Oklahoma and Arkansas. We offer an online mortgage loan application for your convenience. You can start and stop at any time, then pick up where you left off. Once your application has been submitted, you can check the status online.
Rates and terms vary based on credit history, banking relationship with Armstrong Bank, down payment, income, and collateral.