NEW ONLINE BANKING EXPERIENCE
COMING DECEMBER 19TH!
We are excited to introduce our new Online Banking experience!
User ID and password information will be the same.
Just a few of the many features are listed below!
- Like Mobile Banking, this new experience will incorporate Two-Factor Authentication into your login. Two-Factor authentication makes it more difficult for unauthorized users to access your account by sending you an SMS text message or an automated call when you sign in from a new device.
- Our new Online Banking site will also be transferred to our new armstrong.bank website address. Since banks are the only owners of .bank web addresses, our new address provides an enhanced level of security to you.
Improved User Experience
Simple, everyday tasks, such as transferring money or paying bills, are more intuitive and easier to complete.
- The responsive site provides an excellent and consistent viewing experience by allowing easy navigation across a wide range of devices.
With the new, easy-to-use dashboard, a quick glance gives you a complete picture of your accounts. You can easily navigate to the most common tasks.
- Move money by Transfers or Bill Pay
- View transaction history from all your accounts
- See any important alerts or messages
Keeping up with your account just got easier. View transactions and balances in real time from your dashboard or in better detail from the specific account. Do you have a checking, savings or credit card with another institution? Now you can view them all from inside Online Banking.
- Tag and organize your transactions
- View account history or pending transactions
- View or enroll in E-Docs
- Export your transactions
- Manage your Armstrong Bank Check Card
Whether moving money to a savings account or making a loan payment, our new transfer flow allows you to easily manage your money.
- Make immediate transfers
- Schedule future-dated transactions
- Setup recurring transfers