SECURITY UPDATE (as of Sept. 5, 2018)
Introducing Two-Factor Authentication on the Mobile App
As an additional security measure, we have added Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to our Mobile App login process. This additional layer of security makes it much harder for unauthorized users to access your online accounts. Previously, challenge questions were used to confirm the identity of the user, but the challenge question method is no longer considered best practice due to personal information that is readily available on social media and other sites. It is our top priority to keep your information safe by staying on top of the latest security trends and innovations.
Here's how it will work:
- When accessing the app after this update has been enabled, you will be prompted to provide your email and phone number on the app.
- Next, a verification code will be sent by SMS text message to the phone number you provided, and you will be asked to enter that code.
- If you would like, you will be able to select how you prefer to receive the verification code. Options include by phone call, text message or the authenticator app, Authy.
- After successfully entering the code, you will see a screen that says "Congrats! You're all set!". Press OK to begin using the Mobile Banking App per usual.
When will I be prompted?
Download our Mobile App today!
The Mobile Banking app has the ability to access bill pay, make transfers and even add and view outside accounts, all from one place. All existing app users will be prompted to download the new app, and don't forget to enable your fingerprint authentication! The app is accessible by pin or fingerprint authentication.
The mobile banking app from Armstrong Bank lets you access your bank, bill pay and credit card accounts anytime, anywhere. That makes it the smart, simple and secure way to bank.
Operating your Bill Pay from a desktop is a thing of the past. You can add payees, schedule payments and view upcoming bills. The new app even allows you to pay a person directly from your mobile device.
- Add or edit payees
- View payment history
- Schedule a payment
Keeping up with your account just got easier. View transactions and balances in real time, right from your customizable dashboard. Account transactions can be viewed from the dashboard or in better detail from the transaction tab. Do you have a checking, savings or credit card with another institution? Now you can view them all from inside the Armstrong Bank mobile app.
- Tag and organize your transactions
- View account history
- Balance history
- View pending transactions
- Set a low fund alert
Skip the wait and deposit checks on the go, directly from the app. Mobile deposit is fully accessible and easy to use. Not sure how to use the Mobile deposit feature? The app will provide on-screen instructions for what to do next. It's as easy as 1,2,3! If you are interested in Mobile Deposit but are not currently enrolled, you can now apply directly through the app.
- View check images
- Choose deposit account
- View deposit history
Fully Customizable Dashboard
Enjoy banking your way with our customized dashboard. View transactions, manage cards, view financial institution information and account balances in any order.